Vil went to the Jobcenter to apply for unemployment benefits. He spoke to his case manager and signed an application form. Unfortunately he needs to provide proof of employment from the Netherlands. A P103 Form to finish the registration. So he also needed to apply for welfare in a complete different office and wait for the papers to arrive. Until then he will receive Hartz-IV.

Happy Birthday.